Wednesday, September 26, 2012

10 Months

I know every parent says this, but I can't believe how fast Odin is growing up! I love that little man more and more each day. He is so much fun to be with, and so much to handle! Our little man is definitely intense and he knows what he wants (and how to get it already)!

Likes:
-Play time (he loves doing things on his own and being able to explore)
-Mom, still his favorite person
-Staying up late
-Walks (still how we put him to sleep)
-Reading, especially books with sounds

Dislikes:
-Vegetables and baby food (he recently learned how to spit food out of his mouth)
-Being told no (which he certainly understands)

Milestones:
-He crawls on his hands and knees regularly
-Pulls himself up without effort
-'Cruises' along the couch (I think if we wanted him to walk we could do it easily)
-Playing the 'put it away' game. We just started, but he likes putting things in boxes.
-He has started yelling or shaking when we take something away from him
-It's hard to tell, but it seems like Odin understands lots of words including: mom, dad, eat, drink, look, no, put away, hands, glasses, walk, binkie and lots that I'm not remembering right now.


I love you Odin!

No comments:

Post a Comment